Top View LED Neon Flex
||16mm * 16mm
||2835 SMD LED
||120 LED / M
|Mini cutting length
||every 12 LEDs
||Standard PVC skin
||Milky white skin
|Mini Bend Radius
||R 150mm ( vertically bending)
||50m/ roll /carton
||– 20°C~ +45°C
||19 KGS / carton
|12 optional Colors
||Red . Blue . Ice blue . Yellow . Gold yellow . Lemon yellow .
Green . Orange . Pink-purple . Warm white . Natural white . Cool white
|Optional colored skin
||Red . Blue . Green . Yellow . Orange
50m / roll / carton :
* Use a heat gun to shrink the tubing, heat it evenly, until it ‘s snug to led neon flex and the edges are slightly beading from glue!
Loading Length :
Installation Precautions :
1. Do not puncture, cut, shorten, or splice LED Neon Flex outside of the designated cutting marks.
2. Do not roll out LED Neon Flex on rough surfaces and over sharp corners. This will scratch the PVC optic.
3. Do not use LED Neon Flex if outer jacket is damaged, loose connections, or if the wire is visible without insulation. Inspect LED Neon Flex periodically for damage.
4. Do not secure LED Neon Flex with staples, nails, or like means that might damage the insulation PVC material.
5. Do not install LED Neon Flex on/in places where it is subject to continuous flexing.
6. Do not operate/run LED Neon Flex in temperatures exceeding +45°C.
7. Do not operate AC240V+ / AC120V+ LED Neon Flex on circuits that do not have proper surge suppression or protection. High Voltage spikes will damage the LEDs.
8. Do not operate LED Neon Flex over the specified voltage or LED life degradation will be greatly increased.
9. Do not leave any part of the LED Neon Flex unsecured. Movement over time from weather can cause damage from continuous movement.
10. Do not cut LED neon flex when it’s powered.
11. Do not over extend the mini Bend Radius Lateral of 40mm.
More Product News, welcome visit our facebook: Dayup Electronics Co., Ltd